Thursday, December 12, 2013

Quick Pre-Christmas Update

Dear family and friends, Christmas is FAST approaching and I am not ready! My mission team and I will not be meeting over the holiday season. But I did learn news that we will be teaching in a school while there. I am very excited about this and am looking forward to seeing how schools in Lesotho operate. I also cannot wait to see those faces looking back at me..it is a much different experience than looking at a picture...I promise you. Please pray for us as we prepare our teaching material and also our plan at the clinics..we have about 8 hours a day worth of activities and lesson that we need to plan. But during this holiday season I hope we all keep in mind the reason for the celebration (or what is SUPPOSED to be a celebration). Our Lord, our Savior was born. He came into this broken world to offer salvation, forgiveness. Something we all desperately need. Please try to remember that when the stresses of the holidays start creeping up. It's not about big fancy meals, pretty lights, and over the top decorations. It's a time of remembrance. And a time of CELEBRATION! So Merry Christmas to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment